We're very proud of our logo and want to make sure it's presented in its best light on your documents. Below you can find all the information you need to use our lovely logo correctly on your presentation or website. We're happy for you to download and use our logo as specified below, but please be sure to follow our guidelines.
House of Fraser Logotype
How to use
This is the only logotype permitted for use by any third parties. Use of the Royal Warrant/ Primary logotype is NOT possible or permitted.
The logotype can be shown as black on white, white on black and black on pink. It is NOT PERMITTED to use the logotype over imagery or patterned backgrounds.
In all usage options, the Company Name and Heritage must be legible at ALL times. The logotype is used in black or reversed in white. This makes reproduction clear when used in standard litho/digital print, and should be useable with various materials and media.
It is possible to use the logotype over imagery, but this will depend on the image and the background complexity.
Logotype Dos and Don’ts
In all circumstances, please observe the following to maintain the integrity and appearance of the House of Fraser logotypes.
- X DO NOT use the logotype over the top of imagery unless there is an area of clear white that observes the exclusion zone(s).
- X DO NOT resize elements of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT change the appearance of any logotype by distorting the whole logotype OR its individual elements.
- X DO NOT retype any part of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT change the typefaces for any part of the logotype(s).
- X DO NOT use the pink-line version of the lock-up with SALE or 2-day Brand Event material.
- X DO NOT use the Royal Warrant logotype with ANY third-party advertising promotions.
At all times, the logotype must be shown in its entirety as specified in these guidelines.